Arts Society King is pleased to present it’s second annual
Autumn Reflections En Plein Air,
With Adjudication and Commentary by
Michele Van Maurik
Member of the Canadian Delegation to the Société des Beaux Arts, Louvre.
Awarded a Vermeil Medal from the Paris Academy.
Prizes in Seven Categories:
Best in Show
Best Natural Feature
Best Architectural Feature
Best Human Interest
Best Artist Under 18
Honourable Mentions X3
You are invited to submit new work produced outdoors on site at any King Township location between September 25 and October 16. Awards October 16th at Cold Creek Conservation, the pavilion, 14125 11th Concession, Nobleton, Ontario.
This En Plein Air contest is sponsored by Joe Saraceni of Re/Max Realty www.JoeSellsKing.com
- All entries must be new work produced after the contest opens on September 25th and completed by the closing date of October 16th, 2021.
- All artwork must be produced outdoors and on site in any King Township location (but may be completed in studio).
- The artist must be present for adjudication and awards event with their artwork on display (BYO easel).
- Current Covid protocol must be followed TBA.
- Awards location may change according to protocol availability.
- Artists are encouraged to bring their promotional hand-outs for the Awards event. Artwork will be judged on its own merit (Bio will not be available to the judge during adjudications, and is intended for audience interest only).
- Open to all artists. ASK artists: $28.25 entry fee. Other artists: $39.55
Best in Show – $200
Best Natural Subject – $100
Best Architectural Subject – $100
Most Original – $100
Best Human Interest – $100
Best Under 18 – $100
3 Honourable Mentions – $50 each
To enter please fill out our online entry form or fill out our downloadable form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made online via Paypal below
By entering this contest the artist gives permission to Arts Society King to promote the artist and their work through traditional and social media platforms. Credit will always be given to the artist.