En Plein Air
September 18 to October 3rd, 2020
- All entries must be new work produced after the contest opens on September 18 and completed by the closing date of Friday, October 2.
- All artwork must be produced outdoors and on site in any King Township location (but may be completed in studio).
- The artist must be present for the adjudication and the awards event with their artwork on display at the Cold Creek Pavilion between the hours of 1:00 and 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 3rd (BYO easel, folding chair, refreshments)
- Winning artists agree to post images of their winning pieces on the ASK website, ASK social media accounts and in an article for local papers.
- Current Covid protocol must be followed TBA. Please note: No washrooms will be available.
- Artists are encouraged to bring their promotional hand-outs for the Awards event. Artwork will be judged on its own merit (Bio will not be available to the judge during adjudications and is intended for audience interest only).
- Open to all artists. ASK artists: $25 entry fee. Other artists: $35